Investor Contact
SEC Reports


For your convenience and information, we’ve listed some of our most frequently asked questions below, followed by our responses. If you’d like any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at:

RespireRx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
126 Valley Road, Suite C
Glen Rock, New Jersey 07452
Tel: (201) 444-4947
Email: [email protected]

Where is RespireRx incorporated?
Cortex is incorporated in the state of Delaware.

Where is RespireRx’s corporate headquarters?
126 Valley Road, Suite C
Glen Rock, New Jersey 07452
(201) 444-4947

What is your stock symbol?
RespireRx is currently quoted on the OTC QB under the symbol CORX. We have applied to change the symbol to RSRX.

What is your stock’s CUSIP #?
Our CUSIP number is currently 2205424300. Our CUSIP# will change in the near future.

Do you have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
No, we do not have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan.

Do you anticipate paying a dividend?
The Company has historically not paid cash dividends to common shareholders. The Company presently intends to retain earnings, if any, for use in operation and expansion of its business, and therefore does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.

Can I purchase shares directly from the Company?
No, RespireRx does not have a direct stock purchase plan. Shares may be purchased through a broker of your choice.

Who is RespireRx’s Transfer Agent?
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company
40 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Tel: (800) 937-5449
Fax: (718) 921-8337

I have lost my stock certificates. How can I replace them?
Contact the transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust, at the address above.

Who should I notify in the event of a change of address?
You should contact American Stock Transfer & Trust at the address above if you own the shares directly. If your broker holds your shares, you should contact your broker.

Who can help me with transferring my certificates into a trust or another name?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company can help you. Please contact them at the numbers listed above.